Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #134

Good Morning! Thanks for joining us for another week here at Tuesday Morning Sketches!  As announced yesterday we have Pixie Dust Studios joining us this week.  It's been awhile since Kathy sponsored and we're delighted she's back!

Here's the sketch designed by our very own Kathy....


Inspiration from the team...

















I hope you're feeling inspired now!  My team is one of the best around and I am thankful for them everyday.  I hope you are, too.  Please show them your appreciation by leaving them some love on their blogs.



11 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Great Sketch - thank you!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej. jeg fik lyst at prøve at lave et kort efter skitsen, Se her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT sample cards! I'm so glad I finally remembered to play along! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely DT samples girls, thank you for the inspiration. I can't see a linky tool so I'll leave my entry on this comment, I hope that's okay.
    You'll find it here
    Thanks for looking.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT work and sketch. Thanks for the challenge. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards! Loved Melissa's male take on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and the fab sketch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. inspiring works by the DTs! Thank you for such a great sketch and premium work by the DTs. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a great sketch to work with !
    thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made a card for this sketch, but, unfortunately, was too late in linking it, but I've still acknowledged using the sketch and the card is here x

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...