Monday, August 25, 2014

And the winner is...

Good Morning TMS friends!  We hope you had a great weekend.  I know many of you are sending your kids back to school today.  For my kids, they've been back for 2 weeks already and football season starts this Friday.  Actually I think it started last week but Hollyanne wasn't benched, so she wasn't required to be there for the dance team.

Anyway, we're happy that you played along with us and of course, super happy that Sami Stamps was here to sponsor us.  Always a pleasure.

The winner of Sami's gift certificate is....


#14 Stephie S
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Stephie - please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and please put "Winner TMS #263 Sami Stamps" in the subject box.  I promise I will answer your email as quickly as possible.  But be patient with me, sometimes this doesn't happen for several days.

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow with another fun sketch and returning sponsor Zap Pow.  Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...