Monday, August 18, 2014

And the winners are....

Good Morning TMS friends!  We hope you had a great weekend.  I am so glad to see that so many of you took on the watercolor challenge.  Not everyone did, and that's OK - but let me encourage you to try, it's so much fun.

Let's get right to the Winner and Top 5 announcements.  The winner of the seat of your choice at Online Creative Classes is....

#4 Carol L
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** gawking **

And the Top 5 are...

#3 One Messy Mama
#5 Myrna
#7 Maria Helena
#12 arteKatie
#14 Marianne
** yippee! **

Congratulations ladies, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Carol, please enter "Winner TMS #262 Online Creative Classes" in the subject box, Top 5 please enter "Top 5 TMS #262" in the subject box.  I will answer as quickly as I can.

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and we're joined by Sami Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoot. Thanks for picking my card as one of your top 5! Congrats to the other winners as well. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...