Monday, September 1, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  We do hope you had a great weekend.  I am so grateful to have today off, too.  I'm looking forward to having a barbecue with my children today.  And crafting!!  I was supposed to do that on Sunday, but you know... the best laid plans and all.

I am so happy to see that so many liked the sketch last week.  I'd like to ask your opinion, please.  What do you prefer.  Easy sketches or more challenging ones?

Let's announce the winner of Zap Pow images.  But before we do, I just want to thank Cassandra and Lizzie for sponsoring us.

The winner is....


#5 Gail's blog
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Gail!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Please enter "Winner TMS #264 - Zap Pow" in the subject box.

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow with look back sketches and a familiar sponsor.  Delightful Digis by Looby Lou will be here with us.

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...