Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #271

Good Morning TMS Friends.  I hope everyone is well and ready for a new sketch.  This one is inspired by Jessi.  I loved this!  I like the idea of it allowing for lots of patterns and textures.  Our sponsor is DRS Designs, one of our "resident" sponsors.  We're always so delighted to have them sponsor!



It's also our Judged Challenge which means there's an added twist.  This week we're doing Holiday themes.  Now this can mean "common" holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas or it can mean personal holidays such as birthdays, I'm-feeling-particularly-great-today-so-it's-my-holiday, or I-don't-have-to-work-today holiday.  Go for it!!

Here's our sketch:


And here's my amazing team's inspiration...

Debbie
featuring Serenity Prayer Greeting
"I'm feeling spiritual holiday"



Jenee
featuring "Witch Feet?"
Halloween holiday



Jessi
featuring "Cardinal on Branch"
Christmas holiday



Kris
featuring Holly Hurricane
You light up my world holiday... ok ok Christmas



Melissa
featuring Silhouette Haunted House
Halloween Holiday



Nina
featuring Brush Birthday Greeting
Personal Holiday


Now it's your turn to create your own holiday greeting.  Have fun with this!

4 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...