Monday, October 10, 2016

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope everyone is doing well - particularly those that were affected by Hurricane Matthew.  My heart goes out to Haiti where there was so much devastation.  I have to admit, I was truly scared!  I am so thankful that is wasn't anything like what they were predicting.

Thank you to everyone who joined us this week.  Not too many players this time but who did play rocked it out!

A huge thanks to Bugaboo for sponsoring, too.  The winner of their 7 digis prize is....


#8 Steffi H
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Steffi!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #372 Bugaboo" in the subject box.

And our favorites this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #4 Donna Rinckel

Jenee's favorites (she couldn't pick just one)
Cards by #3 Joanna M and #12 Janice Melton

Melissa's favorite
Card by #10 Red Obsession

Have a terrific Monday and we'll you tomorrow with another fun sketch and our sponsor is A Day for Daisies.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Debbie for picking my card as your favorite. Congrats to Steffi.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...