Monday, March 6, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  Thank you all so much for joining us this past week.  What great cards you shared.  You did a fantastic job with Janice's sketch!

Let's make this a quick post so that we can get Monday over with as quickly as possible.  Although, believe me, I am not wishing my life away.  This month can go by at a snail's pace or slower.  Not only do birthdays begin on Wednesday - Brendan will be 22, but my son leaves in 27 days for boot camp.  He'll belong to the Navy.  Eeek!

The winner of Tuesday Morning Sketches' prize is....


#8 Gindadapooh
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations on your win!  Please email me at Tuesday Morning Sketches and enter "Winner TMS #392" in the subject box.

Favorites this week are....

Debbie and Jenee's favorite
Card by #7 PJ's Project

Wanda's favorite
Card by #18 Nana Donna

Patti's favorite
Card by #10 Tricia

Janice's favorite
Card by #6 Carol L

Melissa's favorite
Card by #3 Wendy Aungst

Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Patti, for choosing my card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie, and Jenee, for choosing my card. Gosh that's sweet. Congrats to all the other favorites and to the winner. Such a lovely challenge blog. Looking forward to playing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Gindapooh, and all of the favorite picks! Special thanks to Janice for choosing mine as a favorite! You've made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...